THEPLAYROOM is Omnilab Media's broadcast and digital services company. We enable the commercialisation of video IP across multiple broadcast, IPTV and digital platforms. We are the only independent facility able to offer full HD broadcast play-out and associated media services in Australia for world-class media brands.
THEPLAYROOM has developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about how we deal with privacy issues in relation to our website.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
THEPLAYROOM may collect information through this website in the following ways:
1. When you visit the THEPLAYROOM website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- your IP or proxy server IP;
- basic domain information;
- your Internet service provider is sometimes captured
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the size of files you look at;
- the website which referred you to our website;
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
2. Some pages in this site may invite you to email us your name and contact details, for example to go onto our mailing list for our newsletter, or to receive information about our services or subscribe to our media list.
3. If you use our site's Feedback Form, you are asked to provide your name, organisation, title, address, email address and telephone number. THEPLAYROOM will not otherwise collect information from you through this web site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
4. This web site only uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser the session cookie set by this web site is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our web site at a later date.
USE OF INFORMATION
THEPLAYROOM will only use the information it collects through this website for the following purposes:
Forwarding important information relating to THEPLAYROOM activities and other requested information;
We may contact you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
Monitoring web site performance;
Improving our website and services to you;
THEPLAYROOM will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
You have provided us with your consent; or
We are required to do so by law.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
You can ask us for access to your personal information. You can ask us to correct or update your personal information.
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT
To protect you from unwanted email communications, the THE PLAYROOM adopts both an opt-in as well as opt-out facility for marketing communication. You are invited to opt in when you apply for services, through our web site, as well as through other communications with us. Other than in the course of our regular communication with members and others with whom we deal, unless you initially opt-in, you will not be emailed by us unsolicited. If you have opted in, and later decide you would like to either receive, or no longer wish to receive communications from us, please advise us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This site contains links to other sites. THE PLAYROOM is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorised access to information under our control. However if you send us information from this site, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.